Coming in March, 2018!
March, 2018 Course Curriculum
Plotting Techniques for film, novel, stage, t.v.
• Learn the 12 basic techniques for plotting a great story.
• Learn how to Sequence Actions, Reveals, and Scenes organically with your Character Arc
• Deconstruct a t.v. pilot script and a feature film script
• Receive a packet of materials and Work Sheets for in-class review and discussion
What people say about the course [Testimonials]
For One-Hour Private Online Consultations Only:
With Master Teacher, Ronnie Tharp-Garber
Cost for One-Hour: 220 NIS
How to Register for a One-Hour Private Online Consultation:
Step One: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Ronnie
Step Two: Set a time for your personalized online consultation
Step Three: Meet up online with Ronnie Tharp-Garber
The Goal for Private Consultations:
1. Find your writer’s voice and learn valuable writing techniques.
2. Learn how to format your story idea
3. Find your High Concept Premise
4. Set writing goals and expectations: Time-tested methodology!
You’ve got a sounding board for all your writing concerns! Complete confidentiality. This is your story that needs to get written!
Sign-Up For One-Hour Consultation
OVER 60 CLASSES IN JERUSALEM!!
What Do Writers Say About the JCAD Teaching Approach
• ONE-ON-ONE CLASS INTERACTION
• INNER PERSONAL GROWTH
• RENEWED ENTHUSIASM FOR THE CRAFT OF WRITING
• REALIZATION THAT THIS IS “BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS” BUT …EARNED
BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST SALE!
Just a Word About Payment Policies
First off, welcome to JCAD Screenwriting School. We’re so thrilled to have you with us to embark upon a new life journey or continue on a journey you already started!
Please note: All payments will be processed, regardless of attendance. This means that if you cannot make a class, or classes, I will do my best to get you up to speed with materials and content that you missed.
Also note that we do not offer refunds for our classes. However, we will happily transfer your payment as credit to another class up to one week before the class you agreed to attend begins.
If you have any questions about our policies, please reach out and let me know. I’ll be happy to assist!